A range of tailored services
Needs and context will determine the role assigned to the consultant as a director, manager, project manager or expert advisor.
Business strategy counseling
- Support companies while there are setting up or restructuring, in the design/update of their business model and/or their business strategy.
Deliverables: Business Model, vision-mission, strategic business area, SWOT, KPIs.
- Reinforce consistency between the organization, corporate actors, processes, tools and best practices required to ensure a successful strategy execution.
Deliverables: Business Case (strategic alignment).
- Identify and deploy tools required to manage the company and monitor the strategy execution like project management portfolio, risk management, information system, dashboard and reporting.
Deliverables: Processes, templates, tools.
- Structure the departments and their areas of activity (structures, roles & responsibilities, synergies and collaborations), establish job descriptions and document internal rules.
Deliverables: Organization charts, job descriptions, company policy, business ethic code.
- Establish and document business processes encompassing management, business and supporting activities. Ensure alignment with the working organization. Support the deployment and accompany the change.
Deliverables: Processes, roadmap.
- Organize, deploy and support the ramp-up of competency centers like “Shared Services Center” or “Project Management Office”.
Deliverables: Models (Organization, service catalog, financing, management tool).
- Deploy "management by objectives" based on employee assessment (performances, skills and development) aligned to the company's benefits and compensation framework.
Deliverables: Processes, models (management by objectives); (Employee assessment); (compensation and benefits framework).
- Uplift performance within the company by acting on human and organizational levers such as wellness/motivation factors, leadership, talents management, employee competences, knowledge management and deployment of best practices.
Deliverables: Coaching & mentoring, processes, training catalog, E-learning, models, best practices (governance, management, project management, etc.).
- Strengthen/redirect the corporate culture by identifying the building blocks, by evaluating levers on which acting to promote a system of values supporting sustainable corporate strategy and then by accompanying the change.
Deliverables: Business Case (corporate culture).
Strategy & Governance
- Align IS/IT - organization, information system, technology and services - with the business strategy to meet current and future needs, and to seek to maximize the added value delivered to the organization.
Deliverables: Business Model, blueprint, roadmap.
- Visit the investment policy in light to strategic choices and propose alternatives based on risk management, optimization and cost control.
Deliverables: Business Case (strategy alternatives), roadmap.
Set framework, principles and governance processes to ensure the most efficient usage of resources and information, and support the company in achieving its business objectives.
Deliverables: Business case (governance), templates, tools, roadmap.
- Audit/organize the department to address a change in the strategy, a merger/acquisition, an internalization/externalization of services or a change in the workforce.
Deliverables: Business Case (organization).
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the department by deploying best practices (ITIL), by optimizing the services provided by internal or external providers and by implementing contracts of service.
Deliverables: Service Catalog, processes, sourcing strategy, OLA/SLA contracts.
- Strengthen customer focus and user satisfaction by establishing a "culture of service" leveraging on efficiency, usability, value creation, transparency and communication.
Deliverables: Satisfaction survey, IT charter, communication plan, coaching & mentoring.
- Prepare the kick-off of a project by conducting preliminary studies required to lead to its acceptance.
Deliverables: Business case, feasibility study, solutions evaluation, integrators/service providers’ assessment, budget.
Manage information system projects and their integrations (ERP, E-Commerce, CRM, business intelligence, dashboard or specific applications) as well as infrastructure projects (network, servers, workstations, collaborative). Coordinate local, near and offshore teams.
Deliverables: Project deliverables, processes.
Prepare and manage the change coming along with deployment of new solutions; change related to the organization, business processes, management of a new platform, knowledge management and communication.
Deliverables: Roadmap, processes.
IS/IT department management
- Deploy and maintain IS/IT blueprint aligned with the evolving corporate strategy. Structure the department and organize activities, support/operating processes and decision making circuits as well as outsourcing strategy. Measure user satisfaction.
Deliverables: cf. Service « Strategy and Governance » & « Organization ».
- Manage the department by monitoring projects and operations, by managing risks, priorities, communication and knowledge, by following-up suppliers and contracts, and by handling budget.
Deliverables: cf. Service « Organization ».
- Recruit, manage, evaluate and motivate the internal staff. Ensure its development in line with current and future needs of the company, and the succession plan.
Deliverables: cf. Service « Organization Foundations».